Suzuki Gixxer 155 vs. TVS Apache RTR 160
Images and Wallpapers | Added 6 years ago
Suzuki Gixxer 155 Double Disc vs. TVS Apache RTR 160Downloaded 8 times this week.
Quick Facts about Suzuki Gixxer
- 154.9cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, SOHC, 2 Valve engine
- Maximum power of 14.6 BHP @ 8000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 14 NM @ 6000 rpm
- 5-speed gearbox
- Telescopic suspension | Swing Arm, Mono Suspension
- 266mm Disc | 240mm Disc
Click here to know more about Suzuki Gixxer Double Disc.
Quick Facts about TVS Apache RTR 160
- 159.7cc air-cooled engine, 5-speed gearbox
- Maximum power of 15.2 BHP at 8500 rpm
- 13.1 NM of maximum torque at 4000 rpm
- Equipped with a 270mm front petal disc and 200mm rear petal disc
- The suspension setup is telescopic forks at front and inverted gas filled shocks at rear
- The kerb weight of the bike is 137 kgs and the fuel tank capacity is 16 litres
Click here here to read the review of TVS Apache RTR 160 Hyper Edge.
Viewed: All time: 33272 times, Month: 1298 timesImage Name: apache-rtr-160-vs-gixxer-155-updated.jpg, Size: 1280x720
Image ID: 2110830Added 6 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.
View All Infographics Images