Bajaj Pulsar 150 vs. Honda CB Unicorn
Quick Facts about Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Powered by a 149.01cc DTS-i air-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 14.90 BHP at 9000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 12.5 NM at 6500 rpm
- Equipped with a 5-speed manual gearbox.
- Mileage of around 45 KMPL under mixed driving conditions
- 240mm front disc and 130mm rear drum brake
- Available in three shades: Sapphire Blue, Cocktail Wine Red and Pearl Metallic White
Click here here to read the review of Bajaj Pulsar 150
Quick Facts about Honda CB Unicorn
- 149.1cc, 4-Stroke, air-cooled engine, 5-speed gearbox
- Maximum power of 13.3 Bhp @ 8000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 12.7 Nm @ 5500 rpm
- Equipped with a 240mm front disc and 130mm rear drum disc
- Telescopic Forks | Advanced Technology Mono-suspension
- The kerb weight of the bike is 146 kgs and the fuel tank capacity is 13 litres
Click here here to read the review of Honda CB Unicorn
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 27205 times, Month: 783 times
Image Name: Pulsar-150-versus-CB-Unicorn.jpg, Size: 1280x720
Image ID: 2110831
Added 7 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.