KTM RC 390 vs. Hyosung GT250R
Quick Facts: KTM RC 390
- KTM RC390 is based on the 390 Duke
- Powered by the same 373.2cc engine
- Generates maximum power of 43 BHP
- Maximum torque of 35 NM
- RC390 was unleashed at the 2013 EICMA Bike Show
- Ex-showroom price of KTM RC 390 is Rs. 2.05 lakh
Click here to know the complete specifications and read in-depth review of the KTM RC 390.
Fast Facts about Hyosung GT250R
- 249cc, V-Twin four stroke engine
- Maximum power of 27.61 Bhp @ 10000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 22.07 Nm @ 8000 rpm
- 5-speed transmission
- 41mm inverted front forks and gas filled rear monoshock suspension
- 300 mm twin front discs and 230mm rear disc brake
- Available in 3 shades: Red Titanium, White Titanium and Black Titanium
to know more about the Hyosung GT250R.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 56302 times, Month: 3323 times
Image Name: Hyosung-GT250R-verus-rc-390.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2110485
Added 8 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.