Yamaha SZ-RR Version 2.0 vs. Hero Xtreme
Quick Facts about Yamaha SZ-RR Version 2.0
- 149cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, SOHC, Blue Core Technology
- Maximum power of 11.9 Bhp @ 7500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 12.8 Nm @ 6000 rpm
- 5-speed constant mesh transmission
- Telescopic with coil spring & oil damper
- Swingarm with coil spring & oil damper
- 245 mm Hydraulic Disc | 130 mm Drum
- Ex-showroom price of INR 65,300 (may vary)
Click here to know more about Yamaha SZ-RR Version 2.0
Quick Facts about the New Hero Xtreme
- 149.2cc, ATFT, air-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 14.2 Bhp @ 8500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 12.8 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- 5-speed transmission
- Available in 5 shades: Mercuric Silver, Jazz Blue, Fiery Red, Panther Black and Magma Orange
- Front suspension: Telescopic hydraulic type, Rear suspension: Rectangular swing arm
- 240mm front disc and 130mm rear drum brake
Click here to know more about the 2014 Hero Xtreme.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 12431 times, Month: 812 times
Image Name: yamaha-sz-rv2-versus-xtreme.jpg, Size: 1100x619
Image ID: 2111127
Added 7 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.