Hyosung GT250R vs. Yamaha YZF-R3
Quick Facts about Yamaha YZF-R3
- 321cc, 2-Cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valves
- Maximum power of 42 PS @ 10750 rpm
- Maximum torque of 29.6 Nm @ 9000 rpm
- Constant Mesh, 6-speed transmission
- Expected price of INR 3.5 lakhs
- Hydraulic single disc, Ø 298 mm
- Hydraulic single disc, Ø 220 mm
- Telescopic forks | Swingarm
- Wet, Multiple Disc Clutch | Fuel Injection
- 110/70-17M/C 54H (Tubeless) | 140/70-17M/C 66H (Tubeless)
Click here to know more about 2015 Yamaha YZF-R3.
Fast Facts about Hyosung GT250R
- 249cc, V-Twin four stroke engine
- Maximum power of 27.61 Bhp @ 10000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 22.07 Nm @ 8000 rpm
- 5-speed transmission
- 41mm inverted front forks and gas filled rear monoshock suspension
- 300 mm twin front discs and 230mm rear disc brake
- Available in 3 shades: Red Titanium, White Titanium and Black Titanium
Click here to know more about the Hyosung GT250R.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 17580 times, Month: 264 times
Image Name: Yamaha-R3-versus-Hyosung-GT250R.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2111115
Added 6 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.