Yamaha RX 100 vs. TVS Suzuki Shogun
Images and Wallpapers | Added 5 years ago
Downloaded 1105 times this week.
Quick Facts about Yamaha RX 100
- Displacement - 98 cc
- Maximum Power - 11 BHP @ 7500 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 10.39 NM @ 6500 rpm
- Gearbox - 4-speed constant mesh
- Ground Clearance - 145 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight - 103 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 10.5 litres
- Top Speed - 100 kmph
Click here to know more about Yamaha RX 100.
Quick Facts about TVS Suzuki Shogun
- Displacement - 108.2 cc
- Maximum Power - 14 BHP @ 8500 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 11.4 NM @ 8250 rpm
- Gearbox - 4-Speed Constant Mesh
- Ground Clearance - 156 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight - 114 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 12 litres
- Top Speed - 105 kmph
Click here to know more about TVS Suzuki Shogun.
Viewed: All time: 24790 times, Month: 5355 timesImage Name: yamaha-rx-100-vs-tvs-suzuki-shogun-updated.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2116584Added 5 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.
View All Infographics Images