KTM RC 390 vs. Yamaha R25
Quick Facts about KTM RC 390
- KTM RC390 is based on the 390 Duke
- Powered by the same 373.2cc engine
- Generates maximum power of 43 BHP
- Maximum torque of 35 NM
- RC390 was unleashed at the 2013 EICMA Bike Show
- Expected to be launched in India in a few months
- Expected price tag of the bike is INR 2.20 lakhs
to know more about the KTM RC 390.
Fast Facts about Yamaha YZF-R25
- 249cc, 2-Cylinder, 4-stroke, DOHC 8 Valves
- Maximum power of 35.5 BHP @ 12000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 22.1 NM @ 10000 rpm
- 6-speed transmission
- Telescopic front suspension and rear swingarm
- 298mm front disc and 220mm rear disc brake
- Available in 3 shades: Racing Blue, Predator Black and Diablo Red
to know more about the Yamaha YZF-R25.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 51048 times, Month: 149 times
Image Name: KTM-RC-390-VS-Yamaha-R25-1100.jpg, Size: 1280x720
Image ID: 2106833
Added 5 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.