Yamaha FZS vs. TVS Apache RTR 160
Quick Facts about TVS Apache RTR 160
- 159.7cc air-cooled engine, 5-speed gearbox
- Maximum power of 15.2 BHP at 8500 rpm
- 13.1 NM of maximum torque at 4000 rpm
- Equipped with a 270mm front petal disc and 200mm rear petal disc
- The suspension setup is telescopic forks at front and inverted gas filled shocks at rear
- The kerb weight of the bike is 137 kgs and the fuel tank capacity is 16 litres
- 2014 model of Apache RTR 160 is available in five shades: White, Yellow, Grey, Red and Black
Click here here to read the review of TVS Apache RTR 160 Hyper Edge
Quick Facts about Yamaha FZS
- 153cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled engine, 5-speed gearbox
- Maximum power of 13.8 Bhp @ 7500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 13.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm
- Equipped with a 267mm front disc and 130mm rear drum brake
- The suspension setup is telescopic forks at front and Monocross swing arm at rear
- The kerb weight of the bike is 135 kgs and the fuel tank capacity is 12 litres
- 2014 model of Yamaha FZS is available in three shades: Preying Red, Pouncing Black and Hawk-Eye Gold
Click here here to read the review of Yamaha FZS
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 35225 times, Month: 219 times
Image Name: Apache_RTR_160_vs_FZS_Version_1.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2106835
Added 4 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.