KTM 250 Duke vs. TVS Draken 250
Images and Wallpapers | Added 4 years ago
Fast Facts about TVS Draken 250Downloaded 209 times this week.
- 249.2cc, Short-Stroke, Liquid-cooled, Race Inspired Engine
- Maximum power of 38.5 BHP @ 12000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 23 NM @ 9500 rpm
- 6-speed transmission
- Rs. 1.60 lakh (expected ex-showroom price in Delhi)
- Front and rear petal disc brakes
- Kerb weight of the bikes is 134 kgs
Fast Facts about KTM 250 Duke
- Lightweight 4-stroke Liquid-Cooled 4-valve DOHC Single-cylinder 248.8cc engine (strongest in its class)
- Maximum Power - 30.87 BHP (23 KW/31 HP) @ 9000 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 24 NM @ 7250 rpm
- 6 speed, claw shifted transmission
- Front Brake - 300mm Disc brake with four-pot brake caliper
- Rear Brake - 230mm Disc brake with one-pot brake caliper
- Front Suspension - 43mm WP Suspension Up Side Down
- Rear Suspension - WP Monoshock
- Rs. 1.70 lakh (expected ex-showroom price in Delhi)
- Launched in Japan @ 2015 Tokyo Motor Show (Expected to be launched in India by early 2016)
Viewed: All time: 103497 times, Month: 283 timesImage Name: KTM-250-Duke-vs-TVS-Draken-250.jpg, Size: 1100x619
Image ID: 2113888Added 4 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.
View All Infographics Images