Quick Facts about Suzuki Gixxer SF
- 154.9cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled engine
- Maximum Power - 14.6 BHP @ 8000 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 14 NM @ 6000 rpm
- 5 Speed, Manual Transmission
- Front Suspension- Telescopic
- Rear Suspension - Adjustable rear mono-shock suspension
- Shades - Pearl Mirage White, Metallic Triton Blue, Glass Sparkle Black
- Ex-showroom price - INR 83,439
Click here to know more about Suzuki Gixxer SF.
Fast Facts about Bajaj Pulsar 220F
- 220cc, DTS-I air/oil cooled engine
- Maximum power of 20.8 Bhp @ 8500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 19.12 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- 5-speed transmission
- 37mm telescopic front forks
- Rear nitrox, with 90mm travel
- 260mm front disc and 230mm rear disc brake
- Ex-showroom price of Rs. 86,600
- Approximate 0-60 KMPH in 3.8 seconds
- Company claimed top speed of Pulsar 220 is 144 KMPH
- Available in 3 shades: Cocktail Wine Red, Pearl Metallic White and Sapphire Blue
to know more about the Bajaj Pulsar 220F.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 14677 times, Month: 1155 times
Image Name: Suzuki-Gixxer-SF-vs-Bajaj-Pulsar-220F.jpg, Size: 1100x618
Image ID: 2113889
Added 7 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.