KTM 200 Duke vs. KTM 390 Duke
Quick Facts about KTM 200 Duke
- One of the best entry-level premium naked bikes in India
- Powered by a 199.5cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 24.65 BHP at 10000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 19.2 NM at 8000 rpm
- Equipped with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- Mileage of around 30 KMPL under mixed driving conditions
- 280mm front disc and 230mm rear disc brake
- Available in three shades: Black, White and Orange
- The ex-showroom price of KTM 200 Duke is Rs. 1.35 lakh (approx., may vary)
Click here here to read the review of KTM 200 Duke
Quick Facts about KTM 390 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke is the elder brother of 200 Duke
- Powered by a single-cylinder 373.2cc engine
- Generates maximum power of 43 BHP
- Maximum torque of 35 NM
- Top speed of KTM 390 Duke is 169 KMPH
- Ex-showroom price of the bike is INR 1.90 lakh
Click here to know the complete specifications and read in-depth review of the KTM 390 Duke.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 29910 times, Month: 556 times
Image Name: KTM-200-Duke-versus-KTM-390-Duke.jpg, Size: 1280x720
Image ID: 2112123
Added 6 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.