Ducati 1299 Panigale vs. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R
Quick Facts about Ducati 1299 Panigale
- 1285cc | 4 Valve per Cylinder Liquid Cooled
- Superquadro: L-Twin Cylinder | Euro 3 emissions
- Mitsubishi Electronic Fuel Injection System
- 202 BHP @ 10500 rpm | 144.6 NM @ 8750 rpm
- 2x330mm Semi Floating Discs | 4 piston callipers
- Marzocchi 50mm pressurized fork (F)
- 245mm disc | 2 piston callipers
- Aluminium Single sided swing arm(R)
- 120/70 ZR17 (F)Tyre | 200/55 ZR17 (R)Tyre
Click here to know more about 2015 Ducati 1299 Panigale.
Quick Facts about the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R
- 1441cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine
- Maximum power of 197.3 Bhp @ 10000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 162.5 Nm @ 7500 rpm
- 6-speed transmission
- Rs. 16.90 lakh (ex-showroom price in Delhi)
- 43mm inverted cartridge fork front suspension
- Bottom-Link Uni-Trak rear suspension
- Dual 310mm discs and single 250mm petal disc
- Metallic Spark Black, White, Golden Blazed Green with special graphics (SE)
Click here to read more about the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 11191 times, Month: 271 times
Image Name: 1299-Panigale-versus-ninja-zx14r.jpg, Size: 1100x619
Image ID: 2112135
Added 6 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.