Kawasaki Ninja H2 vs. Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
Quick Facts about Kawasaki Ninja H2
- 998cc, Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, in-line four, DOHC, 16-valve
- Fuel injection: 50mm x 4 with dual injection
- Forced lubrication, wet sump with oil cooler
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 develops maximum power of 207.1 Bhp
- Maximum torque is 132.8 Nm @ 10,500 rpm
- Transmission - 6-speed, return, dog-ring
- Dual radial-mount, opposed 4-piston calipers, dual semi-floating 330mm discs
- Opposed 2-piston calipers, single 250mm disc
- 43mm inverted fork with rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability and top-out springs
- New Uni-Trak® with gas-charged shock, piggyback reservoir, dual-range (high/low-speed) compression damping, rebound damping and preload adjustability, and top-out spring
- 120/70 ZR17 M/C (58W) | 200/55 ZR17 M/C (78W)
Click here to read more about Kawasaki Ninja H2.
Quick Facts about Suzuki Hayabusa GSX-1300R
- 1340cc, 4-Stroke, 4-Cylinder, Liquid-cooled, DOHC engine
- Maximum power of 197 Bhp @ 9500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 155 Nm @ 7200 rpm
- 6-speed transmission
- Rs. 15.95 lakh (ex-showroom price in Delhi)
- Inverted telescopic, 43mm inner front suspension
- Progressive linkage, fully adjustable rear suspension
- 6-piston caliper 320mm dual discs and 240mm rear disc
- Available in 3 shades: Pearl Metallic Grey, Pearl Mira Red and Pearl Vigor Blue
Click here to read more about the Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 33860 times, Month: 5588 times
Image Name: Kawasaki-Ninja-H2-vs-Suzuki-Hayabusa.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2111895
Added 9 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.