2015 Yamaha YZF-R1 vs. 2015 BMW S1000RR
Quick Facts about 2015 BMW S1000RR
- 999cc, Water/oil-cooled 4-cylinder 4-stroke in-line engine, four titanium valves per cylinder
- Maximum power of 146 kW (195.2 bhp) at 13500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 113 Nm at 10500 rpm
- Electronic injection
- Super (premium) unleaded, octane number 95 - 98 (RON) (knock control; rated output at 98 RON)
- Aluminium composite bridge frame, partially self-supporting engine
- Upside-down telescopic fork Ø 46 mm, compression and rebound stage adjustable
- Aluminium 2-sided swing arm, compression and rebound damping adjustable
- Twin disc brake, floating brake calipers, 4-piston fixed caliper, diameter 320 mm
- Single disc brake, single piston floating caliper, diameter 220 mm
- BMW Motorrad Race ABS (part-integral), dis-engageable, modes to select
- Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox, straight-toothed
- Multi-plate clutch in oil bath, anti-hopping clutch, mechanically controlled
Click here to know more about 2015 BMW S1000RR.
Quick Facts about 2015 Yamaha YZF-R1
- 998cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC
- Forward-inclined parallel 4-cylinder, 4-valves
- Maximum power - 147.1 kW (200.0PS) @ 13,500 rpm
- Maximum torque - 112.4 Nm (11.5 kg-m) @ 11,500 rpm
- Fuel Injection | TCI (digital) ignition system
- Constant Mesh, 6-speed transmission
- Telescopic forks, Ø 43 mm | Swingarm, (link suspension)
- Hydraulic dual disc, Ø 320 mm | Hydraulic single disc, Ø 220 mm
- 120/70 ZR17M/C (58W) | 190/55 ZR17M/C (75W)
Click here to know more about 2015 Yamaha YZF-R1.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 25231 times, Month: 3138 times
Image Name: 2015-Yamaha-YZF-R1-vs-BMW-S1000RR.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2111894
Added 7 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.