Honda Gold Wing GL1800 vs. Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
Quick Facts about Honda Gold Wing
- 1832cc, Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 12-valve SOHC flat-6 engine
- Maximum power of 116.66 BHP @ 5500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 167 NM @ 4000 rpm
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with automatic choke
- Computer-controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance
- 5-speed (including overdrive, plus electric reverse)
- 296 x 4.5mm dual hydraulic disc with Combined 3-piston callipers, ABS, floating rotors and sintered metal pads
- 316 x 11mm ventilated disc with Combined 3-piston calliper, ABS and sintered metal pads
- 45mm air-assist telescopic fork with anti-dive, 140mm stroke
- Pro-Link Pro-Arm with electronically-controlled spring preload adjustment, 105mm axle travel
- Hollow-section 5-spoke cast aluminium wheels
- 130/70-R18 (63H) | 180/60-R16 (74H)
- 80W SRS surround-sound music system
- Single airbag (optional)
- Honda’s Combined Braking System (CBS)
- Honda Satellite Linked Navigation System
- Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA standards
Click here to read more about Honda Gold Wing.
Quick Facts about 2015 HD CVO Limited
- 1801cc Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ engine
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Maximum torque of 156 Nm @ 3750 rpm
- 6-speed transmission
- Cruise Control, Voice Recognition
- Hands-free Mobile Phone via BT
- Rider/Passenger Intercom
- Surround-sound music system
- Shades - Palladium Silver/Typhoon Maroon, Carbon Dust/Charcoal Slate, Gold Rush/Carbon Dust
Click here to know more about 2015 HD CVO Limited.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 13880 times, Month: 1791 times
Image Name: honda-gold-wing-versus-hd-cvo-limited.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2112211
Added 8 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.