Yamaha Fazer Version 2.0 Fi vs. New Hero Karizma R
Quick Facts about Yamaha Fazer Version 2.0 Fi
- Yamaha Fazer Version 2.0 Fi is equipped with 149cc engine in place of the old 153cc
- New model comes with Fuel Injection in place of the old Carburettor
- Yamaha has named the new technology as BLUE CORE
- As per the company claims this technology will increase combustion efficiency, power loss reduction and will aid in precise control fuel supply ignition timing
- Yamaha promises higher mileage and better performance
- New Fazer Version 2.0 Fi develops 12.9 BHP of maximum power and 12.8 Nm of maximum torque as compared to 13.8 BHP and 13.6 Nm of the Version 1.0 variant
- New LCD Instrument Cluster is square in shape and comes equipped with an ECO Indicator
- Yamaha says they have also tweaked the chassis for a better ride
- Fazer Version 2.0 is equipped with new front and rear tyres
- Yamaha recommends Fi (Fuel Injection) cleaning every 6000kms
- Yamaha is targeting young customers in the age of 18-30 years
Click here here to know more about Yamaha Fazer Version 2.0 Fi.
Quick Facts: New Hero Karizma R
- 223cc, air cooled, 4-Stroke, single cylinder OHC
- Maximum power of 19.2 BHP @ 7500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 19.35 NM @ 6000 rpm
- 5-speed transmission
- Front telescopic Hydraulic Shock Absorbers
- Rear swing Arm with 5 Step adjustable type hydraulic shock absorbers
- 270mm front disc and 130mm rear drum brake
- Ex-showroom price of Rs. 81,900
- Available in 5 shades: Red, Black, White, Grey and Yellow
to know more about the 2014 Hero Karizma R.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 36674 times, Month: 18 times
Image Name: FAZER-V2-versus-KARIZMA-R.jpg, Size: 1280x720
Image ID: 2110369
Added 5 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.