Quick Facts about Yamaha Fazer Version 2.0 Fi
- Yamaha Fazer Version 2.0 Fi is equipped with 149cc engine in place of the old 153cc
- New model comes with Fuel Injection in place of the old Carburettor
- Yamaha has named the new technology as BLUE CORE
- As per the company claims this technology will increase combustion efficiency, power loss reduction and will aid in precise control fuel supply ignition timing
- Yamaha promises higher mileage and better performance
- New Fazer Version 2.0 Fi develops 12.9 BHP of maximum power and 12.8 Nm of maximum torque as compared to 13.8 BHP and 13.6 Nm of the Version 1.0 variant
- New LCD Instrument Cluster is square in shape and comes equipped with an ECO Indicator
- Yamaha says they have also tweaked the chassis for a better ride
- Fazer Version 2.0 is equipped with new front and rear tyres
- Yamaha recommends Fi (Fuel Injection) cleaning every 6000kms
- Yamaha is targeting young customers in the age of 18-30 years
Click here here to know more about Yamaha Fazer Version 2.0 Fi.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 39746 times, Month: 1396 times
Image Name: yamaha-fazer-fi.jpg, Size: 1280x720
Image ID: 2110362
Added 9 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.