BMW G310R - All You Need to Know
Images and Wallpapers | Added 2 months ago
Quick Facts About BMW G310RDownloaded 1 times this week.
- Innovative liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine with two overhead camshafts, backward-tilted cylinder and intake tract positioned at the front.
- Output 33.6 Bhp (34 hp) at 9500 rpm and a maximum torque of 28 Nm at 7500 rpm.
- Rigid tubular steel frame, upside-down fork and long swinging arm for a high degree of ride stability, precise steering response and sound handling.
- High-performance brake system and ABS as standard.
- Sophisticated ergonomics and multi-functional instrument cluster.
- Low seat height of just 785 millimeters.
- Dynamic roadster design with echoes of the S1000R.
- Developed in Munich by BMW Motorrad – produced in India by cooperation partner TVS Motor Company.
- Individually tailored optional accessories in the familiar high quality typical of BMW Motorrad.
Viewed: All time: 4537 times, Month: 91 timesImage Name: BMW-G310R-2018.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2117744Added 2 months ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.
View All Infographics Images