TVS Apache RTR 160 vs. TVS Apache RTR 180
Quick Facts about TVS Apache RTR 160
- 159.7cc air-cooled engine, 5-speed gearbox
- Maximum power of 15.2 BHP at 8500 rpm
- 13.1 NM of maximum torque at 4000 rpm
- Equipped with a 270mm front petal disc and 200mm rear petal disc
- The suspension setup is telescopic forks at front and inverted gas filled shocks at rear
- The kerb weight of the bike is 137 kgs and the fuel tank capacity is 16 litres
- 2014 model of Apache RTR 160 is available in five shades: White, Yellow, Grey, Red and Black
Click here here to read the review of TVS Apache RTR 160 Hyper Edge
Fast Facts about TVS Apache RTR 180
- 177.4cc, 4 Stroke air-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 17.03 Bhp @ 8500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 15.5 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- 5-speed transmission
- Front telescopic forks and rear gas shocks, rectangular swing arm
- 270mm front petal disc and 200mm rear petal disc brake
- Kerb weight of the bike is 139kgs
- Available in 3 shades: White, Gray and Black
to read in-depth review of the Apache RTR 180.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 44678 times, Month: 78 times
Image Name: rtr-160-vs-rtr-180-786.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2108956
Added 6 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.