Yamaha SS 125 vs. Honda CB Shine 125
Fast Facts about Yamaha SS125
- 123cc, 4-stroke engine
- Maximum power of 10.9 Bhp @ 7500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 10.4 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- Top speed of 105 KMPH
- Telescopic Fork | Swing Arm
- 240mm front disc | 130mm rear drum brake
to know more about Yamaha SS 125.
Fast Facts about Honda CB Shine 125
- 124.7cc, 4-Stroke, air-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 10.12 Bhp @ 7500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 10.54 Nm @ 5500 rpm
- 4-speed transmission
- 240 mm Disc | 130mm Drum
- Telescopic Fork | 3 Step Spring Loaded Hydraulic Shock Absorber
- Price - INR 47500 to 54000 (ex-showroom Delhi)
to know more about 2014 Honda CB Shine.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 45008 times, Month: 310 times
Image Name: Yamaha_SS125_versus_Honda_CB_Shine.jpg, Size: 1280x720
Image ID: 2108945
Added 5 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.