TRI (Turing Robotics Industries) has announced another smartphone Monolith Chaconne which indeed has got crazier specifications than Turing Phone Cadenza. Starting from the processors, it would work on three Snapdragon 830s processors, 6.4-inch 4K screen, 60MP quad rear-facing camera, quad nano SIMs, slide-out keyboard and the list is long to make you really wonder about it.
Below are the detailed specs about the phone:
- Display: 6.4-inch (2160x3840 pixels) 4K display
- SIM: 4 nano sim cards, A.L.A.N (yet to be revealed), WiGig
- Battery: 120 Wh (3600 mAh graphene and 2400 mAh hydrogen fuel cells)
- OS: Swordfish
- Processor: 3 Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 processors
- Storage: 18 GB RAM (6GBx3), 1.2TB storage, 512GB via microSD card
- Camera: Two 20 MP front cameras, 60 MP rear cameras with triple lens
- Launch: Expected to be launched in 2018
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 4556 times, Month: 22 times
Image Name: turing-monolith-chaconne.jpg, Size: 1100x619
Image ID: 2117446
Added 3 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.