Philips i966 Aurora vs Motorola Droid Turbo
Quick Facts about the Philips i966 Aurora
- 5.5 inch (2560x1440 pixels) Display | Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor
- 3 GB RAM | 32 GB internal memory
- 20.7 MP Primary camera | Sony IMX220 Exmor RS BSI | 8 MP Secondary camera
- Bluetooth | Wi-Fi802.11 b/g/n | GPS | 4G LTE | 3G
- 3000mAh battery
- YunOS 3.0 OS based on Android
Click here to know more about the Philips i966 Aurora.
Quick Facts about the Motorola Droid Turbo
- 5.2 inch (1440x2560 pixels) AMOLED Quad HD touchscreen | Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 805 processor
- 3 GB RAM | 32/64 GB internal memory
- 21 MP Primary camera (5248x 3936 pixels) | 2 MP Secondary camera | 1080p Video recording
- Bluetooth | Wi-Fi802.11 b/g/n | GPS | A-GPS
- Li-Po 3900 mAh Battery
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Operating System
Click here to know more about the Motorola Droid Turbo.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 22905 times, Month: 188 times
Image Name: philips-i966-vs-motorola-droid-turbo-IG.jpg, Size: 1280x720
Image ID: 2112616
Added 6 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.