Quick Facts - Motorola DROID Turbo
Images and Wallpapers | Added 5 years ago
Motorola has launched an ample number of smartphones in the electro gadget market and Droid Turbo is one of them. Let’s take a glimpse over the specifications of this phone.
As far as looks are concerned the phone gives a stylish look at first sight. This device is coated with a premium ballistic nylon that gives a textured feel and at the same time offers endurance as it is light in weight. Framed with a metallic glass fibre that is backed with a layer of Kevlar fiber has a glossy and a reflective finish to it. The water-repellent Nano coating safeguards the device from the inside out across the unforeseen downpour or everyday spills.
The Motorola Droid turbo is easy to use and has a grip that almost fits into most palms. The front slab of the phone bids a screen display of 5.2 inches with Quad-Core HD display which carries a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels. As mentioned above the smartphone is water-resistant so one can capture pictures and videos under water.
The smartphone has a 2.7GHz Quad-Core processor and has the enough capacity to handle the applications in the phone. Motorola Droid turbo is powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chip-set and an Adreno 420 graphic processor. It operates on the latest version Android 4.4 KitKat. The phone is mated with 3GB of RAM and has the internal storage of 32 or 64GB. As a whole the hardware part of this phone sounds great. The smartphone is equipped with 21MP rear camera with features like auto, HDR, geo-tagging, face detection, LED flash, Burst mode and touch focus. The secondary camera is 2 MP.
Motorola droid turbo is backed up with a Li-Po 3900mAh battery that ensures a talk time of 48 hours and a standby time of 675 hours on 3G network. On the connectivity front, the phone supports 3G, 4G, GPRS, EDGE, infrared, NFC, GPS, micro USB and hands free connectivity. The Motorola DROID Turbo has shades like Metallic Red, Black Ballistic Nylon and Metallic Black shades.
Quick Facts about Motorola DROID Turbo
- 5.2-inch (1440x2560 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 processor
- 3 GB RAM | 32 GB | 64 GB internal memory
- 21 MP primary camera | autofocus | Dual LED flash | 2 MP front camera
- 3G | 4G | GPRS | EDGE | Bluetooth v4.0 A2DP | GPS | A-GPS | MicroUSB v2.0 | NFC | Infrared port | Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac | Dual band | Wi-Fi Direct | DLNA | Wi-Fi hotspot connectivity
- Li-Po 3900 mAh battery
- Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS
Click here to know more about Motorola DROID Turbo
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.