Yamaha YZF-R25 vs. Yamaha YZF-R3
Fast Facts about 2015 Yamaha YZF-R25
- 249cc, 2-Cylinder, 4-stroke, DOHC 8 Valves
- Maximum power of 35.5 BHP @ 12000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 22.1 NM @ 10000 rpm
- Tubular Diamond frame
- 298mm front disc and 220mm rear disc
- Wet Multi-plate clutch
- 6-speed transmission
- Telescopic front suspension and swing-arm rear suspension
- 3 shades: Racing Blue, Predator Black and Diablo Red
- Expected ex-showroom price of Rs. 2.75 lakh
Click here to view the know more about the Yamaha YZF-R25.
Fast Facts about 2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
- 321cc, 2-Cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valves
- Maximum power of 42 PS @ 10750 rpm
- Maximum torque of 29.6 Nm @ 9000 rpm
- Constant Mesh, 6-speed transmission
- Expected price of INR 3.5 lakhs
- Hydraulic single disc, Ø 298 mm
- Hydraulic single disc, Ø 220 mm
- Telescopic forks | Swing arm
- Wet, Multiple Disc Clutch | Fuel Injection
- 110/70-17M/C 54H (Tubeless) | 140/70-17M/C 66H (Tubeless)
- Expected ex-showroom price of Rs. 3.50 lakh
Click here to know more about 2015 Yamaha YZF-R3.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 21532 times, Month: 573 times
Image Name: Yamaha-YZF-R25-versus-Yamaha-YZF-R3.jpg, Size: 1100x619
Image ID: 2112255
Added 4 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.