Quick Comparison: Yamaha YZF-R25 vs. Hyosung GT250R
Fast Facts about Yamaha YZF-R25
- 249cc, 2-Cylinder, 4-stroke, DOHC 8 Valves
- Maximum power of 35.5 BHP @ 12000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 22.1 NM @ 10000 rpm
- 6-speed transmission
- Telescopic front suspension and rear swingarm
- 298mm front disc and 220mm rear disc brake
- Available in 3 shades: Racing Blue, Predator Black and Diablo Red
to know more about the Yamaha YZF-R25.
Fast Facts about Hyosung GT250R
- 249cc, V-Twin four stroke engine
- Maximum power of 27.61 Bhp @ 10000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 22.07 Nm @ 8000 rpm
- 5-speed transmission
- 41mm inverted front forks and gas filled rear monoshock suspension
- 300 mm twin front discs and 230mm rear disc brake
- Available in 3 shades: Red Titanium, White Titanium and Black Titanium
to know more about the Hyosung GT250R.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 52016 times, Month: 642 times
Image Name: r25-vs-hyousung-gt250r-_infographic.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2106321
Added 7 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.