Yamaha YZF-R15 vs. KTM RC 200
Quick Facts about the KTM RC 200
- 199.5cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, 1-cylinder engine
- Maximum power of 25.47 BHP
- Maximum torque of 19.2 NM
- 6-speed transmission
- WP suspension (front and rear)
- 300mm front disc and 230mm rear disc brake
- Equipped with ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
- Ex-showroom price of INR 1.60 lakhs
Click here to know more about the KTM RC 200.
Quick Facts about the Yamaha YZF-R15
- Yamaha R15 Version 2.0 is powered by a 149.8cc 4-stroke engine
- Maximum power of 16.8 BHP at 8500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 15 NM at 7500 rpm
- Equipped with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- Hydraulic front and rear disc brake
- Available in only four shades: Grid Gold, Racing Blue, Raring Red and Invincible Black
- The ex-showroom price of R15 is Rs. 1.11 lakh for Raring Red and Invincible Black, and Rs. 1.13 lakh for Grid Gold and Racing Blue
Click here here to read the overview of Yamaha R15 Version 2.0
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 67335 times, Month: 318 times
Image Name: RC-200-vs-YZF-R15.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2110275
Added 4 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.