All You Need to Know about the Legendary Yamaha RD350
Images and Wallpapers | Added 6 years ago
The Yamaha RD 350 is a high end version of Yamaha RD family. The Yamaha RD family has 50, 90, 125, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400 and 500cc versions respectively. The RD350 runs on a 347cc, 2 stroke, twin cylinder engine air cooled engine. It runs on a power of 30.5 Bhp @ 6750 rpm and a torque of 32.3 Nm @ 6500 rpm. The bike has a top speed of 170 kmph, which is very impressive. The bike makes it from 0 to 100 kmph in just about 7 seconds and can up to a speed of 150 kmph in 16 seconds.
The users of Yamaha RD 350 describe riding it as a thrilling experience and the numbers above justify the hype around it. The bike gives a mileage of around 38 kmpl. The bike has a ground clearance of 155 mm and weighs about 155 kg. The bike has a 16.0 litre fuel tank and comes with 180 mm drum brake system. The bike is equipped with a 6 speed gearbox (1 down 5 up pattern ). Overall the bike has sturdy looks and a great appeal. It surely pleases critics and lovers of speed. It is mostly targeted at youth and it is described to give a very good touring bike experience.
The bike is credited to have a history of pioneering performance biking in India. It is often compared to Royal Enfield 350 and KTM Duke 390 in this segment based on the performance. All in all this two wheeler has a legacy left behind it and it still to date enjoys proud owners all over the country. This bike is now sold second hand in the Indian circuits.
Quick Facts about Yamaha RD350
- Displacement - 347 cc
- Maximum Power - 30.5 BHP @ 6750 rpm (India), 39 BHP @ 7500 rpm (Japan)
- Maximum Torque - 32.3 NM @ 6500 rpm (India), 37.2 NM @ 7000 rpm (Japan)
- Gearbox - 6-speed constant mesh (1-down 5-up pattern)
- Seat Height - 800 mm
- Ground Clearance - 155 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight - 155 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 16 litres
- Top Speed - 150-170 kmph
- Mileage (Certified) - 38 kmpl
Click here to know more about Yamaha RD350.
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.