Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Demon Black Edition vs. Yamaha YZF-R15 Streaking Cyan Edition
Quick Facts about Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Demon Black Edition
- 199.5cc, Single cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve, Liquid Cooled, Triple Spark, Fi
- Maximum Power - 24.2 BHP (24.5 PS) @ 9750 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 18.6 NM @ 8000 rpm
- 6 Speed Constant Mesh transmission
- Front Brake - 300mm butterfly disc brake
- Rear Brake - 230mm butterfly disc brake
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) - Optional
- Front Suspension - Telescopic with anti-friction bush
- Rear Suspension - Nitrox mono shock absorber with Canister
- Price - INR 1.20 lakhs (Standard), INR 1.32 lakhs (ABS)
Click here to know more about Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Demon Black Edition.
Quick Facts about the Yamaha YZF-R15 Streaking Cyan Edition
- Powered by a 149.8cc 4-stroke engine
- Maximum power of 16.8 BHP at 8500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 15 NM at 7500 rpm
- Equipped with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- Hydraulic front and rear disc brake
- Telescopic front and linked type Monocross rear suspension
- The ex-showroom Delhi price of R15 Streaking Cyan Edition is Rs. 1.17 lakh
Click here here to read the overview of Yamaha YZF-R15 Streaking Cyan Edition.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 6206 times, Month: 148 times
Image Name: Yamaha-R15-Streaking-Cyan-vs-Bajaj-Pulsar-RS200-Demon-Black.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2115411
Added 3 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.