Quick Facts About Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0
- Displacement - 155.1 cc
- Maximum Power - 19.3 Bhp @ 10000 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 15 NM @ 8500 rpm
- No. of Cylinders - 1
- No. of Gears - 6
- Seat Height - 815 mm
- Ground Clearance - 170 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight - 139 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 11 litres
Click here to know more about Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.
Fast Facts about Yamaha YZF-R3
- 321cc, 2-Cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valves
- Maximum power of 41.4 Bhp @ 10750 rpm
- Maximum torque of 29.6 Nm @ 9000 rpm
- Constant Mesh, 6-speed transmission
- Hydraulic single disc, Ø 298 mm
- Hydraulic single disc, Ø 220 mm
- Telescopic forks | Swing-arm
- 2-channel ABS and Metzeler Tyres are now Standard
Click here to know more about Yamaha YZF-R3.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 50404 times, Month: 31491 times
Image Name: 2018-Yamaha-R-Series-Bikes-September.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2117083
Added 5 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.