Yamaha FZ1 vs. Honda CB1000R
Quick Facts about Yamaha FZ1
- 998cc, 4-stroke, DOHC, liquid-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 147.8 Bhp @ 11000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 106 Nm @ 8000 rpm
- Telescopic forks | Swing arm
- Dual discs, 320 mm | Single disc, 245 mm
to know more about Yamaha FZ1.
Quick Facts about Honda CB1000R
- 998cc, 4-stroke, 16 valve, liquid-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 123.3 Bhp @ 10000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 100 Nm @ 8000 rpm
- 43mm inverted HMAS cartridge | Monoshock with gas-charged HMAS damper
- 310mm floating disc | 256mm disc
to read more about the Honda CB1000R.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 49312 times, Month: 1588 times
Image Name: Yamaha-FZ1-versus-honda-CB1000R.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2109799
Added 9 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.