All You Need to Know about Yamaha FZ and FZS Version 2.0 Fi
Images and Wallpapers | Added 6 years ago
Downloaded 14 times this week.
Quick Facts about Yamaha FZ & FZS Version 2.0 Fi
- 2015 Yamaha FZ and FZS Version 2.0 Fi are equipped with an all-new 149cc engine in place of the old 153cc
- New models come with Fuel Injection in place of the old Carburetter
- Yamaha has named the new technology as BLUE CORE
- As per the company claims this technology will increase combustion efficiency, power loss reduction and will aid in precise control fuel supply ignition timing
- Yamaha promises higher mileage and better performance
- Both FZ and FZS Version 2.0 gets 14 percent increment in mileage
- The new models develops 12.9 BHP of maximum power and 12.8 Nm of maximum torque as compared to 13.8 BHP and 13.6Nm of the Version 1.0 variant
- New LCD Instrument Cluster is square in shape and comes equipped with an ECO Indicator
- Though the suspension set-up is same but Yamaha has tweaked them to make improvements
- Yamaha says they have also tweaked the chassis for a better ride
- Both Version 2.0 models are equipped with new front and rear tyres
- At 132kgs, new FZ and FZS version 2 are 3 kgs lighter
- As per the company claims, this is the lightest 150cc bike in the market
- Yamaha recommends Fi (Fuel Injection) cleaning every 6000kms
- Yamaha is targeting young customers in the age of 18-30 years
Click here here to read more about Yamaha FZ16 Version 2.0 Fi.
Click here here to know more about Yamaha FZS Version 2.0 Fi.
Viewed: All time: 54843 times, Month: 1069 timesImage Name: yamaha-fz-fzs-v2-fi-price.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2106867Added 6 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.
View All Infographics Images