Quick Facts about Yamaha Fazer8
- 779cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, forward-inclined parallel 4-cylinder engine
- Maximum power of 104.8 BHP @ 10000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 82.0 NM @ 8000 rpm
- 6 Speed, Constant Mesh transmission
- Hydraulic dual front disc, Ø 310 mm
- Hydraulic single rear disc, Ø 267 mm
- Upside-down telescopic fork, Ø 43 mm inner tube
- Linked monoshock with spring preload adjustment
- 120/70 ZR17M/C (58W) | 180/55 ZR17M/C (73W)
- Shades - Competition White, Race Blu, Midnight Black
- Frame - Aluminium die-cast, Diamond Shaped
Click here to know more about Yamaha Fazer8.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 9992 times, Month: 470 times
Image Name: Yamaha-Fazer8-IG.jpg, Size: 1280x720
Image ID: 2111723
Added 7 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.