Top 15 Bikes in India Under Rs 1.25 Lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi)
Images and Wallpapers | Added one year ago
If you are planning to buy a bike under INR 1.25 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), this could be the most useful link you have encountered from last few days. Here we have 15 bikes that fall right under the specific budget, that too carrying all the possible features that the brand could offer under this price tag.
The range starts from Suzuki Gixxer, that too with double disc, at around INR 80,000 and goes up to Bajaj Pulsar RS200 at INR 1.23 lakh. Buyers with be surprised to know that only limited number of bikes offer ABS as an option.
This list includes the recently launched dual disc variant for FZ-S while evergreen machines like Pulsar 220F and Avenger 220 are placed according to price. As Royal Enfield bikes are more expensive when compared to others, Bullet 350 is the only one that could make into this list of bikes under INR 1.25 lakh. For those who have flexibility of 10% over this limit, Classic 350 can also be bought at that price.
Top 15 Bikes in India Under INR 1.25 Lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi)
- Suzuki Gixxer Double Disc @ INR 80,929
- Yamaha FZS Fi Double Disc @ INR 86,042
- Honda CB Hornet 160R Double Disc @ INR 86,823
- Yamaha Fazer V2 Fi @ INR 88,143
- TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS @ INR 92,997
- Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise @ INR 93,466
- Bajaj Pulsar 220F @ INR 93,184
- Suzuki Intruder ABS @ INR 98,340
- Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi ABS @ INR 1,00,216
- TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi @ INR 1,06,385
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 ABS @ INR 1,09,715
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 @ INR 1,13,000
- Yamaha R15S @ INR 1,15,746
- Yamaha FZ25 @ INR 1,19,335
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 @ INR 1,23,392
*TVS recently launched RTR 200 with 2-channel ABS in India for INR 1.08 Lakh (Know More). The bike has not been listed on the official website yet, the reason we skipped it for now.
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.