Top 15 Bikes in India Under INR 1 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi)
Majority of Indian buyers consider a motorcycle as their perfect road partner. It saves plenty of time during heavy traffic hours and takes just fraction of fuel that a car would have used in the same period.
Better roads, organized traffic and improvement in riding style has pushed riders a few steps up on the performance ladder, considerably increasing the interest of buyers in premium motorcycles. These 15 bikes fall right between INR 65,000 to INR 1.0 lakh. The prices we have mentioned here are ex-showroom Delhi.
Yamaha SZ-RR is the most affordable motorcycle in this list carrying a price tag of INR 67,800 and using a refined 149cc engine. Bajaj Pulsar NS160 is the most recent entry in this price segment and it is now available in India for INR 78,400. The rivals of this segment, namely Apache RTR 160, Gixxer, FZ-S and CB Hornet.
One could get 220cc Avenger at INR 87700 while just INR 400 more brings Fazer Fi in your reach. When moving above INR 90,000, you only have five options and all of them are unique in themselves. Apache RTR 180 offers 2-Channel ABS while Pulsar 220F is a semi-faired veteran. Suzuki Gixxer SF comes with Fi (Fuel Injection), leaving two performance spec Apache RTR 200 and Pulsar NS200 for 200cc performance lovers.
The bikes are sorted according to the price in ascending order
1) Yamaha SZ-RR Version 2 @ INR 67,800
2) Honda CB Unicorn 150 @ INR 70,000
3) Bajaj Pulsar NS160 @ INR 78,400
4) TVS Apache RTR 160 Double Disc @ INR 78,900
5) Hero Xtreme Sports Double Disc @ INR 79,300
6) Suzuki Gixxer 155 Double Disc @ INR 80,000
7) Yamaha FZS Version 2.0 Fi @ INR 83,000
8) Honda CB Hornet 160R Double Disc CBS @ INR 86,300
9) Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise @ INR 87,700
10) Yamaha Fazer Version 2.0 Fi @ INR 88,100
11) TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS @ INR 91,400
12) Bajaj Pulsar 220F @ INR 91,500
13) TVS Apache RTR 200 @ INR 92,900
14) Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi @ INR 93,000
15) Bajaj Pulsar NS200 @ INR 96,700
The prices mentioned above are Post-GST Ex-showroom Delhi.