Suzuki Gixxer vs. Yamaha FZ Fi
Images and Wallpapers | Added 6 years ago
Downloaded 6 times this week.
Suzuki Gixxer vs. Yamaha FZ V2.0 Fi
Quick Facts about Suzuki Gixxer
- 154.9cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, SOHC, 2 Valve engine
- Maximum power of 14.6 BHP @ 8000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 14 NM @ 6000 rpm
- 5-speed gearbox
- Rs. 72,200 (ex-showroom price)
- Telescopic suspension | Swing Arm, Mono Suspension
- 240mm Disc | 130mm Drum
Click here to know more about Suzuki Gixxer.
Quick Facts about Yamaha FZ Version 2.0 Fi
- 149cc, air-cooled, 4-stroke, BLUE CORE, SOHC, single-cylinder, fuel injected
- Maximum power of 12.9 BHP @ 8000 rpm
- 12.8 NM of maximum torque at 6000 rpm
- Equipped with a 267mm front disc and 130mm rear drum brake
- The suspension setup is telescopic forks at front and swing arm monoshock at rear
- The kerb weight of the bike is 132 kgs and the fuel tank capacity is 12 litres
Click here here to read the review of Yamaha FZ Version 2.0 Fi
Viewed: All time: 82461 times, Month: 516 timesImage Name: Suzuki-Gixxer-vs-Yamaha-FZ-V2-266.jpg, Size: 1280x720
Image ID: 2110280Added 6 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.
View All Infographics Images