Quick Facts: Yamaha R15 Grid Gold Special Edition
Images and Wallpapers | Added 8 years ago
Yamaha R15 Version 2.0 Grid Gold Edition is powered by a 149.8cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valves, liquid-cooled, TCI, SOHC based fuel-injected petrol engine with maximum power of 16.8 bhp at 8500 rpm and a maximum torque of 15 Nm at 7500 rpm and is mated with a return-type 6-speed transmission to give a top speed of almost 130kmph (approx.) and takes about 13s to reach 0-100 kmph with an approx. mileage of 32 kmpl in the cities and 42 kmpl on the highways.
- Powered by a 149.8cc 4-stroke engine
- Maximum power of 16.8 BHP at 8500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 15 NM at 7500 rpm
- Equipped with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- Approx. top speed is 130KMPH
- Mileage of around 36 KMPL under mixed driving conditions
- Hydraulic front and rear disc brake
- Available in only one shade: Grid Gold
Click here here to read the overview of Yamaha R15 Grid Gold Edition
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.