Bajaj Pulsar RS200 - The Fastest Pulsar Yet!
Images and Wallpapers | Added 3 years ago
Bajaj has never failed to impress the Indian market in the budget sports bike segment. For this very reason Bajaj Pulsar is a market leader in most mid segments (150 cc and 200 cc ). Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 is a very good offering from Bajaj Pulsar's RS series (Race Sport). By the first look itself this Indian product looks like a great superbike from some Japanese giant, with the only difference that it is Indian design. The performance parameters also impress you to a great extent.
Pulsar RS 200 comes with a 199.5 cc single cylinder, 4 stroke, liquid cooled triple spark engine. The fuel injected engine generates a maximum power of 24.2 bhp @ 9750 rpm and a torque of 18.6 Nm @ 8000 rpm. The bike is really attractive as it comes with twin projector headlamps (55w low beam and 65w high beam). Bajaj pays close attention to quality in this product and comes with Front Tyre - 100/80-17 52 P tubeless and rear tyres - 130/70-17 62P tubeless. The bike is priced at INR 1,20,500 for the Standard Edition, INR 1,32,500 for the ABS loaded edition. The bike comes with special front brake – 300 mm butterfly disc brake and 230 mm rear butterfly disc brake.
The bike comes covered with pressed steel perimeter beam section frame adding to its appeal. The bike comes loaded with telescopic front suspension with anti friction bush and nitrox mono shock absorber with canister. The bike comes in 3 shades – Black, Yellow and Red. At this price range, Pulsar RS200 comes in straight competition with Yamaha YZF-R15 which is a 150 cc 4 stroke sports bike. All in all Bajaj RS200 is a great offering for those looking for more than a sports commute.
Quick Facts about Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 199.5cc, Single cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve, Liquid Cooled, Triple Spark, Fi (Fuel Injected)
- Maximum Power - 24.2 BHP (24.5 PS) @ 9750 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 18.6 NM @ 8000 rpm
- 6 Speed Constant Mesh transmission
- Front Brake - 300mm butterfly disc brake
- Frame - Pressed steel perimeter beam section frame
- Rear Brake - 230mm butterfly disc brake
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) - Optional
- Front Suspension - Telescopic with anti-friction bush
- Rear Suspension - Nitrox mono shock absorber with Canister
- Twin projector headlamps (55w low beam and 65w high beam)
- Shades - Red (with black & white graphics), Yellow (with black & white graphics)
- Front Tyre - 100/80-17 52 P tubeless
- Rear Tyre - 130/70-17 62P tubeless
- Price - INR 1,20,500 (Standard), INR 1,32,500 (ABS)
Click here to know more about Bajaj Pulsar RS200.
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.