Bajaj Pulsar 220F vs. Pulsar 200NS
Images and Wallpapers | Added 6 years ago
Downloaded 1 times this week.
Bajaj Pulsar 220F vs. Bajaj Pulsar 200NS
Fast Facts about Bajaj Pulsar 220F
- 220cc, DTS-I air/oil cooled engine
- Maximum power of 20.8 Bhp @ 8500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 19.12 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- 5-speed transmission
- 37mm telescopic front forks
- Rear nitrox, with 90mm travel
- 260mm front disc and 230mm rear disc brake
- Ex-showroom price of Rs. 82,000
- Available in 3 shades: Cocktail Wine Red, Pearl Metallic White and Sapphire Blue
Fast Facts about Bajaj Pulsar 200NS
- The next generation naked sports bike
- Powered by a 199.5cc triple spark liquid-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 23.17 BHP at 9500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 18.3 NM at 8000 rpm
- Equipped with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- Mileage of around 30 KMPL under mixed driving conditions
- 280mm front disc and 230mm rear disc brake
- Available in only four shades: Black, Black &Blue, Black & White and Black & Red
- The ex-showroom price of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS is Rs. 85,600 (approx., may vary)
Click here here to read the review of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS
Viewed: All time: 48688 times, Month: 512 timesImage Name: Bajaj_Pulsar_220F_vs_Bajaj_Pulsar_200NS.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2106925Added 6 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.
View All Infographics Images