Quick Facts about Moto Guzzi V7 II
- 744cc, Air-cooled, 2 valves with light alloy pushrods and rockers, 90° V-twin 4-stroke
- Maximum power of 46.93 BHP @ 6200 rpm
- Maximum torque of 60 NM @ 2800 rpm
- 5-speed transmission
- Front brake - Ø 320 mm stainless steel floating discs, Brembo callipers with 4 differently sized opposed pistons
- Rear brake - Ø 260 mm, stainless steel disc, floating calliper with 2 pistons
- Front suspension - Ø 40 mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear suspension - Die cast light alloy swing arm with 2 shock absorbers with adjustable spring preload
- Exhaust - 3-way catalytic converter with double lambda probe
- Frame - Double cradle tubular frame in ALS steel with detachable elements
- Fuel System - Weber-Marelli electronic fuel injection
- Lubrication - Forced circulation with lobe pump - circuit capacity: 1.78 Kg
Click here to know more about Moto Guzzi V7 II.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 8576 times, Month: 610 times
Image Name: MOTO-GUZZI-V7-II.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2113203
Added 6 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.