Mahindra Gusto VX vs. Hero Pleasure
Quick Facts about Mahindra Gusto 110
- 109.6 cc, 4 Stroke, Air cooled engine
- Maximum power of 8 BHP @ 7500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 9 NM @ 5500 rpm
- CVT automatic transmission
- Telescopic with Air Spring | Coil type, Hydraulic
- 130mm front and rear drum brake
- (90/90-12), Tubeless tyres
- Ex-showroom price is INR 47,000
to know more about Mahindra Gusto 110.
Quick Facts about Hero Pleasure
- 102cc, Air- cooled, 4 - stroke Single Cylinder OHC engine
- Maximum power of 6.74 Bhp @ 7000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 7.85 Nm @ 5000 rpm
- Automatic gearbox.
- Bottom Loaded with Springs | Swing Arm with Spring
- Drum (IBS) brakes
- Ex-showroom Delhi price of INR 44,500
Click here here to read the review of Hero Pleasure.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 14015 times, Month: 16 times
Image Name: Gusto-vs-Pleasure.jpg, Size: 1280x720
Image ID: 2110829
Added 5 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.