KTM 390 Duke: ONE FOR ALL
Images and Wallpapers | Added 6 years ago
KTM 390 Duke is a naked bike launched by Bajaj and KTM in June 2013. It is best known for its unique styling and looks. It comes equipped with a 373.2cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooled engine which is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The engine produces 44 Bhp of power at 9500 rpm and 35Nm of torque at 7250 rpm.
The bike gives an overall fuel efficiency of 22-25 kmpl. The weight and the fuel tank capacity of the bike are 139 kg and 11-litres respectively. The suspension duties of the bike are handled by 43mm upside down telescopic forks at front and swing arm monoshock absorber at rear. Stopping power to the bike is provided by 300mm disc brake at front and 230mm disc brake at rear.
KTM 390 Duke comes with a square shaped instrument console which shows tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, trip meter and an odometer. It is available to its customers in two attractive colors like Black and White with Orange combination. It is priced at Rs. 1.81 lakh (approx., ex-showroom, may vary).
Click here to know the complete specifications and read in-depth review of the KTM 390 Duke.
- 373.2cc, Single-cylinder, 4-stroke
- Maximum power of 44 Bhp @ 9500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 35 Nm @ 7250 rpm
- 6 Speed manual transmission
- Steel Trellis Frame
- Available in 2 shades: White and Black
- 300mm front disc and 230mm rear disc
- WP 43mm upside down front forks and WP Monoshock
- All digital instrument console
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.