- One of the best entry-level premium naked bikes in India
- Powered by a 199.5cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 24.65 BHP at 10000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 19.2 NM at 8000 rpm
- Equipped with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- Mileage of around 32 KMPL under mixed driving conditions
- 280mm front disc and 230mm rear disc brake
- Available in three shades: Black, White and Orange
- The ex-showroom price of KTM 200 Duke is Rs. 1.33 lakh (approx., may vary)
Click here here to read the review of KTM 200 Duke
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 38044 times, Month: 768 times
Image Name: KTM-200-Duke-Infographic.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2102037
Added 7 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.