KTM 125 Duke vs. Yamaha MT-125
Quick Facts about the KTM 125 Duke
- 124.7cc, 1-cylinder, DOHC, 4-stroke engine
- Maximum power of 15 Bhp @ 10500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 12 Nm @ 8000 rpm
- 6-speed transmission
- WP Suspension 4357/WP Suspension 4618 EM
- 300mm front disc and 230mm rear disc brake
- Expected ex-showroom price of Rs. 90,000
- Will be available in 2 shades: White and Orange
to know more about the KTM 125 Duke.
Quick Facts about the Yamaha MT-125
- Radical new naked 125cc bike
- MT family DNA gives a serious 'full-size' bike loo
- Streetfighter style
- Sporty, upright riding position for everyday fun
- Deltabox frame and monoshock rear suspension
- 125cc single cylinder liquid-cooled 4-stroke
- YZF-R125 platform with high-end components
- 41mm diameter upside down front forks
- 292mm floating front disc with radial caliper
- Lightweight race-style Y-spoke wheels
- High-tech LED instrumentpanel
- Short tail end with LED taillight
to know more about the MT-125.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 80526 times, Month: 1588 times
Image Name: MT-125-vs-125-Duke-NEW.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2106731
Added 6 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.