Quick Facts about Honda Navi 110
- Displacement - 109.2 cc
- Maximum Power - 8 BHP @ 7000 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 8.96 NM @ 5500 rpm
- Gearbox - Automatic (V-matic)
- eat Height - 765 mm
- Ground Clearance - 156 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight - 101 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 3.8 litres
- Ex-showroom Delhi Price - INR 39,500
Click here to know more about Honda Navi 110.
Quick Facts about Honda MSX125
- Displacement - 124.9 cc
- Maximum Power - 9.7 Bhp @ 7000 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 10.9 Nm @ 5500 rpm
- Gearbox - 4 Speed Manual
- Seat Height - 765 mm
- Ground Clearance - 160 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight - 101.7 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 5.5 litres
- Price in UK - £2899 (INR 2.78 lakhs), but if Honda managed to localise the MSX125 in India, they would have been able to price it below INR 1 lakh (ex-showroom).
Click here to know more about Honda MSX125.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 8959 times, Month: 396 times
Image Name: honda-navi-vs-msx125-updated.jpg, Size: 1100x619
Image ID: 2116888
Added 2 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.