Honda CBR150R vs. Yamaha R15S
Quick Facts about Honda CBR150R
- Displacement - 149.4 cc
- Maximum Power - 18.28 Bhp @ 10500 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 12.66 Nm @ 8500 rpm
- Gearbox - 6-Speed
- Seat Height - 795 mm
- Ground Clearance - 190 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight - 138 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 13 litres
- Top Speed - 134 kmph
to know more about Honda CBR150R.
Quick Facts about Yamaha R15S
- Displacement - 149 cc
- Maximum Power - 16.36 Bhp @ 8500 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 15 Nm @ 7500rpm
- Gearbox - Return type 6-speed
- Seat Height - 800 mm
- Ground Clearance - 160 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight - 134 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 12 litres
- Top Speed - 130 kmph
to know more about Yamaha R15S.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 17413 times, Month: 397 times
Image Name: yamaha-yzf-r15s-vs-honda-cbr150r-new.jpg, Size: 1280x720
Image ID: 2115489
Added 5 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.