Honda CBR150R vs. Yamaha Fazer V2.0 Fi
Quick Facts about Yamaha Fazer Version 2.0 Fi
- Yamaha Fazer Version 2.0 Fi is equipped with 149cc engine in place of the old 153cc
- New model comes with Fuel Injection in place of the old Carburettor
- Yamaha has named the new technology as BLUE CORE
- As per the company claims this technology will increase combustion efficiency, power loss reduction and will aid in precise control fuel supply ignition timing
- Yamaha promises higher mileage and better performance
- New Fazer Version 2.0 Fi develops 12.9 BHP of maximum power and 12.8 Nm of maximum torque as compared to 13.8 BHP and 13.6 Nm of the Version 1.0 variant
- New LCD Instrument Cluster is square in shape and comes equipped with an ECO Indicator
- Yamaha says they have also tweaked the chassis for a better ride
- Fazer Version 2.0 is equipped with new front and rear tyres
- Yamaha recommends Fi (Fuel Injection) cleaning every 6000kms
- Yamaha is targeting young customers in the age of 18-30 years
Click here here to know more about Yamaha Fazer Version 2.0 Fi.
Quick Facts about the Honda CBR150R
- 149.4cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 17.58 Bhp @ 10500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 12.66 Nm @ 8500 rpm
- 6-speed transmission
- Tube type one side/both side operation suspension
- 276mm front disc and 220mm rear disc brake
- Kerb weight of the bike is 138kgs
- Available in 4 shades: Black with Pearl Sunbeam White, Sports Red with Pearl Sunbeam White, Black with Candy Palm Green and Vibrant Orange with Pearl Sunbeam White colour
to read more about the Honda CBR150R.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 26626 times, Month: 1034 times
Image Name: Honda-CBR150R-vs-Yamaha-Fazer-V2.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2110966
Added 8 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.