Honda CBR150R vs. Yamaha Fazer V2 Fi
Images and Wallpapers | Added 4 years ago
Downloaded 116 times this week.
Honda CBR150R vs. Yamaha Fazer V2.0 Fi
Quick Facts about Yamaha Fazer Version 2.0 Fi
- Yamaha Fazer Version 2.0 Fi is equipped with 149cc engine in place of the old 153cc
- New model comes with Fuel Injection in place of the old Carburettor
- Yamaha has named the new technology as BLUE CORE
- As per the company claims this technology will increase combustion efficiency, power loss reduction and will aid in precise control fuel supply ignition timing
- Yamaha promises higher mileage and better performance
- New Fazer Version 2.0 Fi develops 12.9 BHP of maximum power and 12.8 Nm of maximum torque as compared to 13.8 BHP and 13.6 Nm of the Version 1.0 variant
- New LCD Instrument Cluster is square in shape and comes equipped with an ECO Indicator
- Yamaha says they have also tweaked the chassis for a better ride
- Fazer Version 2.0 is equipped with new front and rear tyres
- Yamaha recommends Fi (Fuel Injection) cleaning every 6000kms
- Yamaha is targeting young customers in the age of 18-30 years
Click here here to know more about Yamaha Fazer Version 2.0 Fi.
Quick Facts about the Honda CBR150R
- 149.4cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 17.58 Bhp @ 10500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 12.66 Nm @ 8500 rpm
- 6-speed transmission
- Tube type one side/both side operation suspension
- 276mm front disc and 220mm rear disc brake
- Kerb weight of the bike is 138kgs
- Available in 4 shades: Black with Pearl Sunbeam White, Sports Red with Pearl Sunbeam White, Black with Candy Palm Green and Vibrant Orange with Pearl Sunbeam White colour
Viewed: All time: 25084 times, Month: 138 timesImage Name: Honda-CBR150R-vs-Yamaha-Fazer-V2.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2110966Added 4 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.
View All Infographics Images