Hero HX250R vs. Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Images and Wallpapers | Added 4 years ago
Downloaded 164 times this week.
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 vs. Hero HX250R
Quick Facts about Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 199.5cc, Single cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve, Liquid Cooled, Triple Spark, Fi (Fuel Injected)
- Maximum Power - 24.2 BHP (24.5 PS) @ 9750 rpm
- Maximum Torque - 18.6 NM @ 8000 rpm
- 6 Speed Constant Mesh transmission
- Front Brake - 300mm butterfly disc brake
- Frame - Pressed steel perimeter beam section frame
- Rear Brake - 230mm butterfly disc brake
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) - Optional
- Front Suspension - Telescopic with anti-friction bush
- Rear Suspension - Nitrox mono shock absorber with Canister
- Twin projector headlamps (55w low beam and 65w high beam)
- Shades - Red (with black & white graphics), Yellow (with black & white graphics)
- Front Tyre - 100/80-17 52 P tubeless
- Rear Tyre - 130/70-17 62P tubeless
- Price - INR 1.18 lakhs (Standard), INR 1.30 lakhs (ABS)
Click here to know more about Bajaj Pulsar RS200.
Quick Facts about Hero HX250R
- 249cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 6-speed
- 31 BHP at 9000 rpm, 26 NM (expected)
- 0-60 in just 2.7 seconds, 150+ kmph
- 300mm front disc and 220mm rear disc brake
- Combined Braking System (CBS) and ABS is optional
- Expected price of Hero HX250R is Rs. 1.30 lakh
Viewed: All time: 19103 times, Month: 210 timesImage Name: Hero-HX250R-vs-Bajaj-Pulsar-RS200.jpg, Size: 1100x619
Image ID: 2113605Added 4 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.
View All Infographics Images