Hero Hunk vs. Yamaha FZS Version 2.0
Quick Facts about Hero Hunk
- 149.2cc. 4-Stroke, air-cooled engine
- Maximum power of 14.2 Bhp @ 8500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 12.8 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- 5-speed gearbox
- Rs. 69,500 (ex-showroom price)
- Telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers | Swing arm with nitrox GRS (Gas reservoir suspension)
- 240mm Disc | 220mm Disc
Click here to know more about Hero Hunk.
Quick Facts about Yamaha FZS Version 2.0 Fi
- 149cc, air-cooled, 4-stroke, BLUE CORE, SOHC, single-cylinder, fuel injected
- Maximum power of 12.9 BHP @ 8000 rpm
- 12.8 NM of maximum torque at 6000 rpm
- Equipped with a 267mm front disc and 130mm rear drum brake
- The suspension setup is telescopic forks at front and swing arm monoshock at rear
- The kerb weight of the bike is 132 kgs and the fuel tank capacity is 12 litres
- Yamaha FZS Version 2.0 Fi is available in four shades: Moon Walk White, Astral Blue, Molten Orange and Cyber Green
Click here here to read the review of Yamaha FZS Version 2.0 Fi
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 43419 times, Month: 9 times
Image Name: Hunk-VS-FZS-v2.jpg, Size: 1280x720
Image ID: 2109384
Added 5 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.