3 Upcoming Hero Motorcycles - Hastur, HX250R and RnT Diesel
Fast Facts about Hero Hastur
- 620cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled Parallel Twin engine
- Maximum power of 79 BHP @ 9600 rpm
- Maximum torque of 72 NM @ 7750 rpm
- 6-speed transmission
- 43mm Inverted Fork, Adjustable | Adjustable coil over monoshock
- 4-piston, radial-mount calipers, dual 300mm disc | Hydraulic single-piston caliper, 220mm disc
to know more about Hero Hastur.
Fast Facts about Hero HX250R
- 249cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 6-speed
- 31 BHP at 9000 rpm, 26 NM
- 0-60 in just 2.7 seconds, 150+ kmph
- 300mm front disc and 220mm rear disc brake
- Combined Braking System (CBS) and ABS is optional
- Expected price of Hero HX250R is Rs. 1.50 lakh for the ABS variant
to know more about the Hero HX250R.
Fast Facts about Hero RnT Diesel
- 150cc, Turbo Diesel, 4-stroke engine
- Maximum power of 13.5 BHP @ 4000 rpm
- Maximum torque of 35 NM @ 1600 rpm
- 37mm Telescopic Hydraulic Forks | Swing Arm with Adjustable Hydraulic Shock Absorber
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Expected price of Hero RnT is INR 80,000
to know more about the Hero RnT Diesel.
times this week.
Viewed: All time: 62513 times, Month: 127 times
Image Name: 3-upcoming-hero-motorcycles-india.jpg, Size: 1920x1080
Image ID: 2109803
Added 5 years ago
How to use as desktop wallpaper?
- Right Click and select "Save Image" to save the image on your computer. Choose in your computer to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the image to view full size.